Saturday, September 18, 2010

Okay...my blog ATE my last post!

Today. I will be adding this post in Verdana. Maybe that will stop the BLOG from eating my posts!!


In any case, if it turns up or regurgitates, I'll be sure to add it back in.


Meanwhile, I have a very bad case of red face today. Not because the blog ate my post or anything; I was sampling and comparing facial scrubs.


This is not for the paleface, weak of skin. Or, thin of skin??


Today I sampled my old drugstore favorite, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, but this time I only used it on one side of my face.  On the other side of my face, I used Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream. 


Exfoliation should be done on a more regular basis than "when you remember to do it".  And, it also should not be "scrubbed" in...


I promise that I will let you know my results as soon as my redness calms down.

No comments:

Post a Comment